If you are considering a rezoning application:

  1. Contact the Chair of the Land Use Committee at lucchair@burnsidegorge.ca
  2. Familiarize yourself with local development and rezoning requirements
  3. Plan to attend a Community Meeting. The LUC Chair will schedule you to attend and present your application to community for feedback.