BGCA provides community-based support services to families in Burnside Gorge and surrounding neighbourhoods as well as to families referred by the Ministry of Children and Family Development.
We can assist with:
- Identifying families’ needs or goals;
- Individualized support to families;
- Supporting families to reduce risk to their children;
- Empowering families to increase strengths and develop capacities for positive parenting;
- Referring and connecting families to community services;
- Crisis intervention;
- Over the phone support; and
- Accessing resources to meet basic needs (food, clothing, etc.).