Monday, TBD, 6PM via Zoom
On the Agenda:
Opportunities for Public Comment
The following proposals are or will be coming forward for public comment.
- 2300-2312 Douglas St – proposed storage facility
- 710 Caledonia/1961 Douglas – Proposal includes one building with 16-storeys of below-market housing
as well as a second multi-use building including market condominiums, office space, childcare, retails spaces, etc.
- 11 Chown Place – The Gorge View Society has applied for rezoning to allow for future development over the next 25 to 50 years. There are no specific building plans developed as this is a rezoning application only. The community comment period has closed. There will be further info on this proposal as it progresses through the application process.
- 1824-2010 Store Street & 530 Chatham Street – A community meeting was held on Oct 12th to hear a preliminary proposal by Reliance Properties for a rezoning of the Capital Iron property. This is a large development including a proposed relocation of the Greater Victoria Art Gallery to the site. Additional information about this development should be posted on the Development Tracker soon.
- Mayfair Mall – A planned redevelopment of the Mayfair Mall is expected to be presented to community in the coming months. Updates on presentation open houses will be posted to the neighbourhood.
- 496 Cecelia Road – This proposal was approved at public hearing on February 24. Please see the latest project update: 496 Cecelia – BSAHP Info Sheet Feb 2022. Their original presentation is linked below.